1.1. This offer is an official offer of the Limited Liability Company
“Blonsk Furniture Factory”, hereinafter referred to as “Seller”, enter into a Contract for the sale of goods remotely, ie through the online store, hereinafter – “Contract”, and places a public offer (offer) on the official website. Seller’s website (https://mebliblonski.com) (hereinafter – the “Website”).
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to enter into an electronic contract of sale of goods is the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order under this Agreement, within the terms and prices specified on the Seller’s website.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* “Goods” – models, accessories, components and related items;
* “Online store” – in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”, a means of presenting or selling goods, works or services through an electronic transaction.
* “Seller” – a company that sells goods presented on the Internet site.
* “Buyer” – an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms set out below.
* “Order” – the choice of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and payment.
Scope of the contract
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
– voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
– independent registration of the order by the Buyer in the online store;
– payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the online store;
– processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the property under the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the Company’s Manager is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of the goods the Buyer has the right to replace it with the goods of similar model, to refuse the given goods, to cancel the order.
The order of payment of the order
Visa / Mastercard
5.1. Payment of the order online by Visa and MasterCard bank card
Delivery of the goods is possible only after confirmation of payment.
5.2 Cashless payment
Payment by cashless payment is made at the box office of any bank or from the current account of your company.
Delivery of the goods is possible only after confirmation of payment.
5.3. If you do not receive funds, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Terms of delivery of the order
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are issued.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and duties:
7.1. The seller has the right to:
– unilaterally terminate the provision of services under this agreement in case of violation by the Buyer of the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer must:
– timely pay and receive orders under the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right to:
– place an order in the online store;
– draw up an electronic contract;
– require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibilities of the parties
8.1. The Parties shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
– the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
– for a slight mismatch of the color scheme of the product, which may differ from the original product only due to the different color rendering of personal computer monitors of individual models;
– for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
– for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods), which occur for reasons beyond its control;
– for illegal illegal actions committed by the Buyer through this access to the Internet;
– for the transfer by the Buyer of its network identifiers – IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the Internet access provided to him, is solely responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally, even if under his login was another person) to persons or their property, legal entities, state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In case of force majeure, the parties are released from the terms of this agreement. Force majeure for the purposes of this Agreement means events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that preclude or objectively interfere with the implementation of this Agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent in reasonable ways.
8.5. The Parties shall use their best endeavors to resolve any differences solely through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement subject to its prior publication on the website https://mebliblonski.com
9.2. An online store is designed to organize a remote way of selling goods over the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when ordering information. In this case, upon acceptance (ordering and subsequent payment for the goods), the Buyer gives the Seller his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of personal data, within the meaning of the Law “On Personal Data Protection”.
9.4. Payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the Online Store means the Buyer’s full consent to the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On e-commerce”
9.6. The use of the online store resource for previewing the goods, as well as for placing an order for the Buyer is free.
9.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer exclusively for the purpose of processing the order, sending messages to the Buyer, delivery of goods, settlements, etc.
The order of return of goods of proper quality
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is carried out in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. Return of goods to the online store is made at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of proper quality, the Online Store returns to him the amount paid for the goods upon return of the goods less compensation for the costs of the Online Store related to the delivery of goods to the Buyer.
Term of the contract
11.1. An electronic agreement is considered concluded from the moment the person who sent the proposal to enter into such an agreement receives a response on the acceptance of this proposal in the manner prescribed by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”.
11.2. Until the expiration of this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of goods, by refund
11.3. The Parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, in case of non-fulfillment by one of the parties of the terms of this Agreement and in cases provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online store “mebliblonski.com.ua” on the official website https://mebliblonski.com, has the right, in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, to grant the right to use the Internet platform to private individuals and legal entities to sell goods.